CRL Cellulite Serum
Regular Price R2650,00 incl.VAT
- Fights cellulite and prevents adipocyte maturation
- Contains regenerative properties and adds hydration to the skin
- Aids in increasing fatty acid breakdown
- Has a positive effect on tissular permeability which helps with the resorption of local oedema
- Helps to fight and reverse the effects of cellulite buildup
- Caffeine, Butcher’s Broom Root Extract, TEA-Hydroiodide, Ivy Extract, Carnitine, Carrageenan, Disodium EDTA: A fully integrated approach, that combines adipocyte inhibition, lipolytic activity, microcirculatory reactivation, and toxin scavenging, for maximum efficacy. This revolutionary compound provides a unique solution to fight cellulite.
- Tripeptide-1: Acts as a scavenger for by-products of lipid peroxidation, which is a process that causes cell damage. Therefore, enhancing the effectiveness of other components to fight cellulite and prevent adipocyte maturation.
- Hydroxyprolisilane CN: A hydrosoluble derivative of organic silicon that stimulates the multiplication of cells, and is capable of significantly enhancing the cell renewal process.
- Catuaba Extract, Pfaffia Extract: Standardized in saponins and flavonoids, which show a significant increase of free fatty acid release. This causes a drastic reduction of intracellular lipid droplets, which increase skin temperature in the stomach and thighs. Consequentially, this results in an increase of microcirculation activation. It also improves the “orange peel” characteristic of cellulite.
- Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract: Contains high amounts of organic compounds magnolol and honokiol, which have anti-inflammatory properties to fight and inhibit the activation of NF-KB, a key facilitator in the aging and chronic inflammation processes. It helps to prevent the loss of skin elasticity and reduce reddening of the skin to help improve the appearance of cellulite. It also has antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties to neutralize free radicals and decelerate the aging process.
- Methylsilanol Carboxymethyl Theophylline Alginate: Has beneficial effects on lipolysis in the adipocytes, as well as the trophicity and degeneration of the proteoglycans in elastin fibers and collagen. It also affects the tissular permeability and thus, the resorption of local oedema.
Out of stock