CRL Hair Restoration Serum
Regular Price R2650,00 incl.VAT
Vital HR is the product of a deliberate investigation into the chemical signals that control the hair growth cycle.
- Based on a vitaminized peptide complex
- Rejuvenates the scalp and repairs and strengthens hair at the root
- Targets the main causes of alopecia
- Stimulates cell communication and metabolism so that hair follicle anti-aging is promoted, anchoring molecules are stimulated, hair growth is supported, and premature hair loss is slowed
- Lessens production of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) to improve the irrigation of hair follicles
- Causes vasodilation (widening of blood vessels) to increase circulation and directly stimulate hair follicles to pass into the active growth phase
- Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1: Considered a protein derivative, this specialized synthetic molecule contains three amino acid residues: glycerine, histidine, and lysine. It is frequently used as a skin conditioning agent for its role in building and preventing the breakdown of collagen. It also lessens the production of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) to improve the irrigation of the hair follicle.
- Biotin: A form of vitamin B that is essential for cellular growth in the body, as well as the activity of many enzyme systems. It is commonly found in many dermatologist-recommended hair loss treatments for its key role in the manufacturing of healthy hair.
- Apigenin: A bioflavonoid (bioflavonoids maintain the walls of small blood vessels) commonly found in leafy plants and vegetables such as parsley, artichoke, basil, and celery. Current research trials indicate that it can reduce oxidative damages to DNA. It also possesses vasodilative properties to help increase blood vessel circulation.
- Oleanolic Acid: Possesses antioxidant properties, which have beneficial effects on the hair by making it stronger and less susceptible to loss. Its anti-inflammatory properties aid in reversing and preventing the damage caused by DHT. It also has the ability to inhibit 5-alpha reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone.
- Kopexil: Increases hair volume in the growth stage by working on the deep structure of the roots. Hair loss is connected to the deterioration of the roots, in both men and women. Kopexil rejuvenates the hair roots so healthy hair growth can persist. It corrects fibrosis, a condition of the hair roots that causes blood vessels to compress, which shortens the life span of the hair follicle.