CRL Microneedling Roller Kit
Regular Price R2299,00 incl.VAT
The kit includes:
MTS Roller by Clinical Resolution Labs, is a durable and high-quality precision tool. The barrel and handle are made from Lexan® polycarbonate resin. The axle is polished stainless steel axle. The 200 bristles (needles) – the highest count of any roller – are made from surgical stainless steel. A patented manufacturing process holds the needles permanently in place to within 0.02mm of the specified length from the roller base.
Its needles penetrate the skin with 0.2 mm (CR2) and induce body-own collagen in the dermal layers.
• The process stimulates physiological responses
• It can be used by yourself at home or anywhere
• The process is not painful
• There is no damage to the skin
• It can be used on thin skin
• It can be used on all areas of the face, neck and body
Personal treatment time can range from 5 to 10 minutes depending on the size of the area to be treated. The patient may repeat treatment two to three times a week. Please contact us should you require full directions for use.
Do not use the Personal MTS-Roller™ on the following skin conditions:
• Active acne, eczema, severe solar keratosis, skin cancer, raised moles or warts or if you are unsure about using the product.