CRL Wound Healing Serum
Regular Price R2650,00 incl.VAT
Image of results 3 microneedling sessions, 2 glycolic acid peels and used thiospot* twice daily for 2 months. *Thiospot is no longer available.
Vital WH not only helps cure any open wounds but also forms antibodies to combat invading bacteria & viruses.
- Safe and effective method of scar revision (acne scars, burn scars and post-surgical scars)
- Provides ample hydration that is needed for safe and fast healing
- Restorative ingredients accelerate the wound healing process of the skin
- Combined with microneedling, it triggers the body’s natural healing response and the physically breaks up existing fibrosis and collagen bundles to encourage product penetration
- Facilitates healthy tissue reformation and promotes cell proliferation through growth factor stimulation
- Promotes healing and reduces scar discoloration
- Lanolin: Super refined, ultra-pure, cosmeceutical strength lanolin sets a new gold standard in wound healing. It increases the rate of wound healing, and may be superior to petrolatum in promoting the healing of superficial wounds.
- Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract and Water, Glycerin, PEG-8 and Carbomer: Helps draw moisture into the skin cells, allowing hydration to take place all day.
- MTS Beta Glucan: Stimulates immune defense, fibroblast growth and collagen synthesis. It also improves extrinsic signs of aging, while promoting healing and reducing scar discoloration.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28: A stabilized peptide, engineered for cutaneous delivery that is resistant to enzyme degradation. It also upregulates TGF-β1 (Transforming growth factor-beta 1), a messenger in the skin that helps control cell growth, proliferation, and differentiation. In consequence, it reduces wrinkles by turning on the gene responsible for increasing collagen production.
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) (sh-Oligopeptide-1): Stimulates the growth of various epidermal and epithelial tissues in vivo and in vitro and of some fibroblasts in cell cultures. Also helps stimulate keratinocyte proliferation and survival and collagen synthesis.
- bFGF (Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor) (sh-Polypeptide-1): Helps stimulate fibroblast and collagen synthesis. Also helps proliferate epidermal cell growth, while stimulating elastin, fibronectin, and other extracellular matrixes in wrinkle recovery.
- IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor) (sh-Oligopeptide-2): Helps to stimulate cell growth and recover wounded skin, in structure and function, while stimulating ECM production.
- PmGF (Placenta Mimetic Growth Factors-complex) (sh-Polypeptide-16, rh-Polypeptide-4, sh-Polypeptide-22): It stimulates epidermal cell growth, cell proliferation, collagen synthesis, wrinkle recovery, and cell differentiation.
2 in stock