CRL Wrinkle Serum
Regular Price R2650,00 incl.VAT
Vital W for wrinkles and anti-aging is a clinical solution that is specially formulated to be applied during microneedling treatments. Vital W contains sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), peptides, and growth factors that work at a cellular level to provide deep hydration, restore collagen and elastin, and firm & tighten skin.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Provides deep hydration
- Promotes extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation
- Enhance collagen production
- Induces skin cell repair
- Lifts and firms by strengthening the plasma membrane of the skin cell
- Stabilized L-Ascorbic Acid: A powerful antioxidant, which uses a micro-delivery system to encourage collagen production, reverse photoaging, as well as lighten age spots and discoloration from scarring, sun damage, and freckles. It also helps to refine pore size and rebuilds collagen and elastin for firmer, younger looking skin.
- Vitamin B Complex (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12): Enhances the body’s immune response and brightens the skin tone.
- Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol): A fat-soluble vitamin and antioxidant that helps to neutralize potentially damaging free radicals in the body. It exists in eight different forms, D-Alpha Tocopherol being the most active form, and one of the most powerful biologically active antioxidants.
- Niacinamide: A potent, cell-communicating ingredient that stimulates microcirculation in the dermis. It improves skin elasticity, enhances its barrier function, helps minimize discoloration and wrinkles, and revives the skin’s healthy tone and texture. It also inhibits melanosome transfer to effectively decrease pigmentation issues and has a reputation for being able to treat uneven skin tone, and to mitigate acne and breakouts.
- Azelaic Acid and Mulberry Extract: Highly effective skin lightening & depigmenting agents and effective antioxidants to help lighten age spots, brighten skin tone, and even out skin texture.
- Oil-Soluble Licorice Extract: A potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that is responsible for the skin lightening aspect of the plant known as glabridin. Glabridin inhibits pigmentation by preventing tyrosinase activation. Studies have shown that it can provide considerable skin brightening effects, while remaining non-toxic to melanin forming cells.
- Retinol: A derivative of vitamin A that provides anti-aging and skin brightening benefits by unclogging pores and enhancing the effects of skin care actives by removing dead skin cells and increasing absorption.
- Alpha Arbutin: A natural skin lightening agent. It works by slowly releasing hydroquinone through hydrolysis, which in turn effectively blocks tyrosinase activity and reduces the skin’s melanin (pigment) production.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP): A water-soluble vitamin C derivative that has better stability than L-ascorbic acid. MAP is often used for: UV protection and repair, collagen production, skin lightening and brightening, and as an anti-inflammatory. It is also a potent antioxidant.
1 in stock