Vidix VTRACK 4.0 – digital video dermatoscope with WPT system and total body scan
The VTrack system designed by MEDICI MEDICAL is a VIDIX video dermatoscope with integrated rail column, which allows an accurate total body acquisition of the patient. It is possible to capture the image of a single district or to automatically acquire the images of the front, back, right side and left side.
The reproducibility of the images acquired over time is ensured by the constant illumination of the external LEDs and by the fixed distance indicated by the laser beam. The VTrack software, simple and intuitive, allows you to obtain the entire photographic documentation of the patient in just 2 minutes in a totally automated way.
Thanks to the standardization of the clinical image and the DermaGraphix software of VTrack, the special follow-up function can be activated to help both in the automatic recognition of new moles and in the evolution of the lesions. This type of software support is essential to increase the effectiveness of dermoscopy and optimize the duration of the visit of patients with a high number of lesions. DermaGraphix acquisition modes control camera settings and indicate correct patient positioning.
The programmable motorized lift ensures repeatable positions to ensure photographic consistency of full-body imaging. The system is managed by an intuitive and easy-to-use interface that manages patient images and data, ensuring their privacy.
• WPT Camera Carbon Series S 5 Mpx 2/3” up to 100x (digital magnification up to 400x)
• Standard eyepiece with a diameter of 30mm
• Polarized eyepiece with 30mm open diameter
• Interdigital eyepiece with a diameter of 9mm
• N.1 clinical eyepiece with Sight Lens for the acquisition of macro and clinical images at a variable distance from 10 to 70cm (e.g. chest, back) • 10ml bottle of microscopy oil with dropper
• N.1 Dell 24 “LCD touch screen lower monitor
• N.1 Dell 24 “LED LCD upper monitor
• Latest generation dedicated workstation
• TVX05 medical electrified trolley with drawer (included)
• DermaGraphix software Backup System
• Dynamic Mapping facilitates images to be mapped on the mannequin by a drag and drop feature
• Ghost image function allows a near-transparent image view which assists in capturing follow up images