Terms and Conditions
1. All orders require advanced payment.
2. We accept cash, card or EFT. EFT is our preferred payment option for machines and equipment and orders above R5000.
3. It is at our discretion to await payment to clear in SkinTECH’s bank account before despatch of orders.
4. Should payment be processed on Yoco and a refund is required please note transactional fees are non-refundable.
5. Bank fees for cross border payments are for the customer’s account.
1. Domestic orders are despatched with FastWay, Aramex, LDS, MDS, UPS or Globeflight unless stated otherwise.
2. International orders are despatched with Aramex, LDS, MDS, UPS or Globeflight unless stated otherwise.
3. Once your order leaves SkinTECH offices it is the responsibility of the customer to follow up with tracking and expected delivery date and time. We do however assist with this.
4. Tracking number and contact details for the respective courier company is provided to customers. If this information has not been received kindly contact us and we will provide you with one.
5. For clearance, delivery and customs related charges (international orders) the courier company will contact the customer directly.
6. To avoid delays with despatch and delivery please provide correct delivery information including name of contact person who will receive the goods as well as a contact number, including cellphone number. NB: Goods will not be despatched without a contact number.
7. Unfortunately we are unable to change delivery address after despatch.
8. In the case that a change in address is accepted, this will cause a delay with receiving your order.
9. As we make use of prepaid flyer bags, should orders be cancelled before despatch and if the flyer has already been packed, refunds will exclude courier fees. If the flyer bag/s have not been used yet we will refund courier.
10. Free delivery refers to standard delivery and does not include same day delivery, outlying areas, etc. Free delivery is offered at SkinTECH’s discretion.
11. Delays by courier are out of our control.
12. Orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once goods are in transit. You will be required to wait for the order to be delivered and thereafter we can assist in accordance with our refund and cancellation clause.
13. Quotes include options for insurance for goods in transit.
14. Insurance can be excluded to lower courier fees, however in this case please note we cannot assume responsibility for damaged items.
15. Courier fees may increase in accordance with courier company increases. 16. As we make use of accounts with the courier companies, if the courier fee quoted to you differs from the amount charged by the courier company, the difference will be for the customer’s account. This will be communicated before or after despatch.
17. Courier is charged on every order unless free delivery is advertised.
Damaged, Incorrect or Faulty Items
1. Damaged, incorrect or faulty items must be reported within THREE days of receiving your order in order to process a claim or resend a new order.
2. If there are signs of damage on the outer package upon delivery by the courier, please request that the driver wait for you to inspect the item before signing and accepting the order. 3. If the item is damaged you may refuse acceptance from the courier by noting on the proof of delivery/waybill: refused acceptance as package is damaged. Return to sender with your name and contact number.
4. If the order is accepted and later found to be damaged we will still assist with a claim from the courier. The item will be collected by SkinTECH.
5. Once the order has been received by SkinTECH we will communicate with you regarding the claim and a solution.
6. Please note there may be delays with replacing items should a new unit not be in stock. Claims for damages may take several weeks.
7. If an item is in working condition and meets manufacturer and SkinTECH’s quality standards but you are not satisfied, we will replace the part where possible, however the courier fee will be for the customer’s account. This is subject to manufacturer approval.
Refunds, Exchanges & Cancellations
1. We regret no refunds or exchanges on used items.
2. No refunds or exchanges on items if desired results are not achieved.
3. If a return or exchange is considered, goods must be returned as received, unused, in its original packaging, with no signs of damage and including all components. 4. Refunds are processed at month-end and exclude courier fees.
5. A restocking fee of up to 25% will apply.
6. Orders must be returned to SkinTECH, received by us and inspected before refunds are confirmed. Courier costs are for the customer’s account.
7. Special order items for a customer cannot be cancelled.
8. If a refund, exchange or cancellation is considered, this will be subject to approval by SkinTECH and the manufacturer.
Results with products are user dependent and cannot be guaranteed. When available, clinical trials and before and after images can be requested for further insight before purchasing items.
1. Please note there is no warranty on topical and disposable products, i.e. MediPatch, Aknicare, Vitix, Scar Smooth, SweatStop, KAI punches, etc.
2. 3 year warranty on Cortex Cryopro & Brymill Cry-ac
3. 2 year warranty on Cortex Withdrawal Tube.
4. 1 year warranty on Cortex & Brymill Dewar Tank.
5. 10 year warranty on 3Gen Dermlite.
6. 2 year warranty on Hairmax lasers.
7. 2 year warranty on the Dermapal.
8. 1 year warranty on the SweatStop.
9. 1 year warranty on the Iontoderma.
10. Parts not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty will be charged for.
11. Any parts covered or not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty are subject to a courier fee. 12. Labour, travel and courier are some costs not covered by the warranty.
Service & Repairs
SkinTECH is able to assist with repairs and servicing in South Africa. Should we not be able to, we will advise and confirm how to proceed.
1. Courier is for the customer’s account.
2. Labour fees applicable for repairs and inspections.
3. Should any additional parts or labour be required this will be communicated to thee customer. Payment may be requested prior to work being carried out.
4. Should items which have been repaired in South Africa not function to your satisfaction we will where possible, request the parts be removed from the device and we will refund you forthese parts. However should you prefer to keep and use the device, a refund on parts will not apply.
5. We regret no refunds on labour fees and courier.
6. We may only know the status of repair once received. If the device cannot be repaired, this will be communicated to you.
7. Should it be noted during service or repair that extra parts not quoted for are required, this will be communicated to the customer and a quote will be provided. Confirmation and acceptance of the quote will be required before proceeding. Advanced payment may be requested. 8. Older units and models may not have spares available for repair.
9. A report can be provided after repair or inspection for your records.
10. We can supply reports for insurance purposes after inspection and prior to repair.
Items not in stock
1. Items not in stock will be ordered once payment is received.
2. Estimated time of arrival (ETA) is approximate and delays by the manufacturer, courier and customs are not within our control.
3. Should an order consist of items.
4. OTC/topical products are purchased in bulk. SkinTECH receives goods 2- 3 times a year. As much as we try to avoid out of stock situations there may be a delay with receiving OTC products. We appreciate your understanding.
We try our hardest to keep all pricing up to date; however our prices are based on exchange rates, customs charged and other costs of business. Any increase in rates will result in a proportional adjustment in the cost. Please contact us to confirm pricing before proceeding with payment.
By proceeding with your order you agree and accept to the above terms and conditions.